Home | About Me | Contact | Sitemap | Link Exchange

Baca Ini

|

I am Forget Focus

I am Forget Focus - As is usually the beginning of my article begins with a little whining, tasks piled everywhere and much remains to be resolved. Now I want to share a little about the word "focus". Hemm said that the hearing would focus on the Mind we are serious and have a strong spirit for success.

Yes, which I also like it and it turns out I forgot about it, is not a big mistake to forget the word focus in life to achieve success? Yes! Just yesterday I saw this word in the book so I just turn the page back and my eyes suddenly fixed on the sub-headline in a chapter on "FOCUS".

I also do not know why it is, and this is not at dramatize but this actually happened to me, I was so moved to think of this word over and over again and finally one of my achievements is the last night I wanted to complete the task of editing English Conv​​. to edit and burning to CD. My eyes had lived 5 Watt suddenly I was moved again, and WAH! I forgot my sleepiness until after the completion of everything, then I fell a sleep again.

Yes! FOCUS hold these words of life to achieve success, whatever that is! Do not forget the word FOCUS. May be useful and Bye ...

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: I am Forget Focus
Ditulis oleh Ira Yuniarti
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://auto-advertising.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-forget-focus.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini. Tak lengkap rasanya jika kunjungan anda di blog

Auto Financial Advertising

tanpa meninggalkan komentar. Untuk itu silahkan berikan tanggapan anda pada kotak komentar di bawah. Semoga artikel I am Forget Focus ini bermanfaat untuk anda.
Title Post:
I am Forget Focus

URL Post:
http://auto-advertising.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-forget-focus.html

0 komentar:

Post a Comment